martes, 9 de diciembre de 2014

Horary Example: can't find my keys!

Hello everyone! Today I made an interesting chart to find my keys, which as usual I had misplaced....

I had just gotten home, my phone's battery died...I needed to check an e-mail real fast, to leave again. So I sit in my pc, check my e-mails and then rush off the door, only to realize that I'm al MORON, because in the 4 minutes I had spent in my house I had already missplaced my keys...

What a genius....

But oh well, as usual, lets use astrology to solve my silly problems, after all, I really don't want to put much effort into looking for my keys.

SO I made a chart, to find the lost object.


I'm offering the chart for the purpose of learning horary. I made my own interpretation, and eventually found my keys.

So I made the chart. 





First things to look for:

- Ruler of the 2nd house (my "things")
- Ruler of the 4th house (hidden treasures).

Usually it is best to check these 2, and decide for 1...and use the planet who has more natural affinity to the object in hand. For example, if venus ruled the 2nd and mars the 4th, and I'm looking for a woman's piece of clothing, clearly venus would be the better choice.

Despite this, I would rather use both and see what they tell me.

So I look at the chart:

Me = Leo Asc, so ruled by the sun.

Funny thing....

- the ruler of the 4th house is placed in the 1st house, close to the Asc.
- the ruler of the 2nd house is placed in the 4th almost the 5th, close to the sun (asc's ruler).

In this case, mercury is the natural ruler of keys, so mercury would be the best one to represent it.

Now, like an idiot, I follow every dam instruction from every horary book ever made, to identify the room in which I might have left my keys. Of course....to no succes.

Eventually after spending 15 mins turning my apartment upside down. I sit down at the PC and look at mercury.

Right there, combusted, recently separating from the Sun (me), in a fire sign.

Signs tend to point onto the "enviroment" the object is. For example, a water sign could indicate a watery place, like kitchen or bathroom. Fiery signs, usually indicate "hot" places.

Yet the interesting part is mercury right there next to the Sun....as if it was really close. Also jupiter, the other signifier for my keys, close to the ascendant, as in "close to me".

Its like the chart is screaming:"You id*ot, check infront of you".

So I start checking my pockets, jacket, everywhere around, thinking about a hot place. Of course....I wasn't looking at the obvious thing infront of me: my computer...duh!

So I stand up, look behind my pc screen, and there they were.

- Fire sign: In a hot place (close to my pc that emanates heat)
- Close to Asc: really close to me
- Close to Asc's ruler: reaaaaaaalllyyyy close to me
- Combusted: unable to be seen (they were behind my screen).

It is a funny horary, and so amazing how horary can pin point exactly where a lost thing might be. I advise everyone to practice this, cause its a really nice way of getting to understand horary!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario